sábado, maio 08, 2010

Happy Birthday Candice!!!




Everyday I sing a Blackmore's Night song, as I take my morning tea, its like a ritual, cause its like a good vibration I do, so the day is better cause of this!
Blackmore's Night songs are made with love and because of this when we listen it makes us smile for true!
And I can see in your smile, that you loves what you do, every single thing you do is with love, cause you are really conected with the true feelings and with nature.
It is what make you a human being so special among the others. You are really gifted!

We from Brazil Street Team wish you a wonderful day!
Lots of huggies and kisses for you, we send a very good energy and lots of butterflies!
We love you Candice

Happy Birthday Princess!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário