terça-feira, maio 29, 2012

Vídeo | Blackmore's Night - Just Call My Name



Just Call My Name (I'll Be There)
I'll be there close your eyes and you'll see me
Just Call My Name

So many nights I sat here waiting
There were times I couldnt go on
Still my heart was anticipating
It made me be strong
Made me hold on

There were some calling me crazy
I've been accused of being naïve
But I don't need no one to save me
Cause I got you, you make me believe

I'll Be There in the night when you need me
Just call my name
I'll be there close your eyes and you'll see me
Just Call My Name

I don't need to know the answers
I don't want to understand
We were born to take the chances
I know the truth when you hold my hand

I had waited a lifetime lost on the open sea
Praying for an angel to be sent to me
So come to me...

Now the night don't last forever
Every moment is a song
Cause we face the night together
Something so right could never be wrong

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário